Saturday, May 21, 2011

Work in Progress

I have been working on a
block of the month for a while now and finally have it ready to quilt. 

This was a free BOM from Morning Glory Designs but if you want
the pattern now, there is a fee.




The border is appliqued.  I was suppose to make
assorted flowers but instead I chose
to do them all the same design
but made them the colours of the squares
in the quilt.


When I have finished quilting it I will post a full picture.  The flowers really make the quilt stand out.


TESSELLATING SQUARES OR TWISTER

Another work in progress.
 I am getting ready to practice making the Twister pattern.
I have the squares sewn together
and the border attached.
5" squares and 3" border.

This is really going to be interesting.
Alva is going to show me how
to cut out the twisters.


Peggy.

No comments: