YKW did a good job on the wood shed.
Terry and I helped to stack
the 2 new loads of wood.
The guys went to sight in their guns for hunting season so I did a bit of sewing. I managed to make 8 placemats and 2 table runners. Just the tops, not quilted yet.
Trimming 4 patches
I made this one a little while ago and just
finished it up with the patch for
the silverware and napkin.
I plan on using this one for pot luck suppers.
I picked this kit up at a quilt shop
in Beaver Bay, MN.
I finally got 4 of them finished and ready
A dressed up Dragonfly.
I didn't like how this one turned out
and Wendy thought that maybe a satin stitch
in a fun colour might help it.
I think it did. Now you can see
the green dragonfly.