Saturday, April 11, 2015

We hope to do a little bit of remodeling at camp this year so I thought I would make a new quilt.  I have made this one before and decided to change it up this time around.  It is called Cabin By The Lake designed by Leanne Anderson of the Whole Country Caboodle.  I used the Hinge Method to put the panels together and also when I added the border.  I also left off one of the borders.  I didn't want it as large as the pattern called for.  Also I was running out of fabric.

Adding the border with the hinge attached to the main body of the quilt.

I was trying to decide what to use for the border.  These were the two fabrics that I had the most of since this was my second quilt using the same fabric.

The finished product.
It was a beautiful day today, 17 C, so I decided to take a picture by hanging it up outside in the beautiful sunshine.  Spring might be on it's way.

I also finished another door hanging from Country Junk'tion.  I made all 12 of them a few years ago but did not quilt them so they could be hung on the door.  I have decided that I better get them finished so that I can enjoy them.