Adding the border with the hinge attached to the main body of the quilt.
I was trying to decide what to use for the border. These were the two fabrics that I had the most of since this was my second quilt using the same fabric.
The finished product.
It was a beautiful day today, 17 C, so I decided to take a picture by hanging it up outside in the beautiful sunshine. Spring might be on it's way.
I also finished another door hanging from Country Junk'tion. I made all 12 of them a few years ago but did not quilt them so they could be hung on the door. I have decided that I better get them finished so that I can enjoy them.