Monday, April 4, 2011

My 9 patch squares

I can't show the whole piece that I just finished making since it is a gift but I took a picture of the finished strip with the 9 patch squares.  It looks a little wonky but it isn't on the piece.  Pictures don't tell the whole story.

Such an easy way to make a 6" - 9 patch square.  No cutting small pieces out to sew together.

I have also been making hanging sleeves to sew onto my quilts that I am putting in the Guild Quilt Show the end of April.  I have decided to enter three of them. 




For the next several nights I will be sewing these onto my quilts while I am watching TV.  I can snuggle under the quilts while I am stitching.  We got about 10 cm of snow yesterday and overnight so I will need the quilts to keep warm.

These are the quilts for the show:
           Simply Spooky, Kakabeka, and Charming Hearts.

Peggy

No comments: