Thursday, May 19, 2011

8 Quilt Shops to visit

On the trip to Eau Claire Wisconsin we had the pleasure of stopping at 8 Quilt Shops on the way there and on the way home.

Thimbles Quilt Shop, Trego, WI
Busy Bobbin Quilt Shop, Rice Lake, WI
Cotton Club, Chippewa Falls, WI
Quilt Yard, Osseo, WI
The Calico Shoppe, Eau Claire, WI
Creatons Quilt Shop, Duluth, MN
Kelly J's, Duluth, MN
Crystal's Log Cabin Quilts, Grand Marais, MN

I used my couch to showcase all my goodies.

Fons & Porter Ergonomic Seam ripper (really nice to use)
Alex Anderson's Handy 4 in 1 tool
Alex's Piecing Tips and Tricks
Carole Doak's Foundation Paper
A Box of Candy Bars from Moda
Aurifil Thread
Crib size Quilt Kit for a great niece who will soon be a new mama


Table topper pattern, Quilt pattern,Strip Therapy #7 for Bali Pops
Stonehenge fabric and charm squares
Bali Pops Grasshopper
Garden panel and background for placemats
Fat quarters
Christmas wreath pattern using twister tool


Tri Recs Ruler
Moda Pattern
Quilt kit for Twister tool using a Layer Cake
4 kits for placemats
Blue, Orange & Horse fabric for a convergence
4 yards of Batik fabric
Ricky Tims bag
1 yard of label fabric (always handy to have)


I tried to restrain myself on this trip and not buy too much new fabric and patterns.  I now have enough fabric and patterns to last me a long long time.

I guess I better get to work soon.

Peggy.


1 comment:

Diane said...

Peggy,
Where, oh where, did you find Stonehenge charms? My DH is driving me crazy, as he wants charms for the quilt he's working on, and I haven't found them anywhere.
Thanks!
Diane