Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Gifts I couldn't post until now

Since Christmas has come and gone I can now post 2 gifts that I made. 


Lynda really likes roosters and she purchased some fabric when we were in England this past fall so I used some of it make her a new bag.  I fussy cut the rooster from the fabric and used a different fabric for the body of the bag.  This bag is a take-off of  "A Quilter's Carry-All".  I made it a little smaller than the pattern called for.


Rooster Bag


I made Maria a bag for Christmas too.  This one is from a pattern that was a mystery bag that the Thunder Bay Quilter's Guild had a few years ago.  I made one for myself and Maria liked it so much that I decided to make it for her for Christmas.

Mystery Bag.


I have been doing some quilting over Christmas week  and will post tomorrow.


No comments: