Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Quilt Bee Quilt and 3 more BOM

I got our Quilt Bee quilt back from the longarm quilter a while ago and I had to put the binding onto it.  We had the binding all made before we left the bee so I just had to sew it on. 

I like the red binding, I think it frames
it nicely.

I was able to make 2 more blocks from my Irish Quilt.  I still have 3 more to go to get caught up on this BOM, since it took me a while to select all my green fabrics to make this one.

The instructions called for pink fabric with
fairies, but I couldn't find any so
I found this cute fabric with
butterfies.  I think it will add a different spin
to this quilt.

Seven Lucky Shamrocks.

I also got my H block finished and it's partner.


I probably should have made the Hibiscus
brighter but I wanted it to match
my H Block.

No comments: