Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tomorrow Is A New Month

Tomorrow is a new month with new blocks to be downloaded and sewn so I have been busy finishing up this months blocks.  Some of my blocks come out at different times of the month or week so it seems I always have new ones to make.


This is June's block from Apple Avenue.
4 cute lady bugs

These blocks come out on the 25th of the month
so I am not behind on this one.

June Block from Joined at the Hip.
I am doing mine in just 2 colours
and not scrappy.

The letter M and Mariner's Compass.
This is from Lyn Brown
her Quilter's Alphabet.

Spring Basket Block #12

Block 13 from Morning Glory Designs
Pink Daffodils.
My daffodils don't look like the ones on the website.
I just couldn't put green leaves where the
pink petals should be.






No comments: