I am trying desperately to keep focused and just work on my UFO's and it is working to some degree. I have also finished 2 door hangings this week and 4 placemats. No pictures of them yet.
Two of my finished UFO'S
Not Batik Patches
Anyone who follows this blog knows that I have hundreds of 2 1/2 inch squares, so when I found this pattern I had to change it to use up some of those squares. The pattern is called Batik Patches but since I didn't use Batik I decided to rename it. I found the pattern HERE
I had made a quilt using 5 inch squares made into half square triangles and these are the leftovers (I made twice as may as I needed for the last quilt) plus a few more added to make the quilt 36 x 48. When I found the pattern I thought it was ideal to use up some of my 5 inch scrap squares. The pattern can be found at HERE
YKW cleaned the deck off for me so that I could take a few pictures. Yesterday it snowed again and hit us with 20 cm. so it was a good thing I took the pictures when I did.