When I made up my kit to make the first Anita's Grecian Wrench I put a lot of green squares in the kit and then decided that I didn't like some of them together so I pulled them out and added different colours to make it scrappy. So now I had all these green squares and had to decide what to do with them so I just added more assorted squares and made a second quilt. I like the way there is a secondary pattern when it is all put together.
Anita's Grecian Wrench
I also completed another quilt. This one is such a simple block called a nine patch. I then sashed the nine patches and then added white sashing to all the squares.
Sashed Nine Patch
This was suppose to be a larger quilt but since I like smaller lap sized I just made less squares and came up with a 38 x 50 inch quilt.