Sunday, October 15, 2017

More Quilts

I haven't blogged for a while because my laptop needs a new hard drive and I might as well buy a new one for the price they quoted me.  Now I am using an old netbook so I hope I don't have any problems with it.

A Scrap Quilt with a sixteen patch made from 2 inch squares.


I made it smaller than the original pattern by using 2 inch squares as the peas instead of 3 inch squares, and then also adjusted the sides of the pods.

This is my own pattern but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.  I have since adjusted the pattern and made another one so it is better.  I am sure that fat quarters multiply while they sit in your stash.

Whirligigs and Pinwheels

This is a quilt that I made for my great-niece for her first baby.  I found the fabric when I was on the July shop hop in Southern Ontario this past summer.

Half square triangles in a chevron pattern

Churn Dash

A Churn dash quilt made with 2 inch and 2 1/2 inch square from a book called "I love Churn Dash Quilts"

A Scrap Quilt that I found on Susie's Scraps.


Peggy


No comments: