Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting ready for Ireland

We are back from camp and now I have to get ready to go to Ireland on Thursday.  We finished the new shed except for some trim around it and the roof has to be shingled.  I forgot to take a picture of it, but it looks really good.  (You have to take my word for it, I guess.)  We made the door and hung it so it looks like a shed now.

I have to seriously start to get ready for our trip as we only have 4 days till we leave.  I will put everything I am taking in the spare room and then decide if I am taking it or not before the final pack of the suitcase.

The weather here has turned nice and cool.  The high today was 20C but very windy.  The temperature in Ireland is only 16-18C so I will be packing some warm clothes and gloves.  My hands always seem to be cold so gloves will come in handy.  I am also taking a long scarf to wrap around my neck and head if I need to keep warm.

Peggy

No comments: