Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Cards

I finished my Christmas letter last night, finally, and printed it this morning.  I think I changed it 6 times before I was happy with it.  Now my cards are all ready to go.  Some will have to be mailed soon as they go to California, Florida, Oklahoma, Saskatchewan and British Columbia.  Our relatives are scattered all over North America.  It seems that our mail takes forever to be delivered and if I want these to be received by Christmas then they have to be mailed next week.  The ones that go out closer to home and to our own province can go the end of the week or early next week. 


My friend Bridget who lives in New Zealand will receive my Christmas letter by email.  We have been doing it that way for a few years now and have no problems.

Peggy

No comments: