Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Star paper pieced block

This is a block I made for the local Quilter's Guild.  It is paper pieced and they will be put together into a charity quilt.  If you check out the other block I made for the guild I changed the placement of the quarters of the block.  It is a large block measuring 11 1/2 inches.


I used some fabric that I have had for a while now.  Some is Henry Glass and some is Moda Marbles. 

I also make my name tag to wear to the guild meetings.  I used some orphan blocks that I had.  It is reversible to the same block on the other side.



I was busy baking today also making chocolate chip cookies.   I made 11 dozen.  Some will go to my son and his family for Christmas, the rest will be eaten here by my local grandchildren (and my husband).
Peggy.

1 comment:

AppleMissy said...

I love your name tag. I am searching the net for a paper pieced star pattern.