Saturday, June 18, 2011

Midnight Posies

A few years ago I started a block of the month from Morning Glory Designs.  I like to look around the Internet for interesting patterns and sometimes I will do a block of the month and sometime I just save it till I can find time to fit it in.  I always seam to have sew much on the go.  I am usually sewing 2 or 3 things at one time. 

I finally finished the quilt as we are going visiting in July and I thought I would take it with me as a gift for the hostess.  I also made a bag for it.

This is the work in progress that I posted a while ago.

Midnight Posies

I changed the applique since I wanted to get it finished and the other flowers were too small.  I used fabric from all the squares when I did the flowers around the edge.

No gift is complete without a bag.


Peggy


No comments: