Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wallet and Credit Card Holders

I can't seem to resist making these small wallets and credit card holders.  I made 2 today.  The little blue one was made about a month ago.

2 small Credit Card Holders and one Large


There is a bit of a story behind these.  The large credit card holder was suppose to be a wallet made from the pattern at Moda Bake Shop but when I was making it I didn't like the way it was turning out so I left off the back part which was to be used to store dollar bills etc, and decided to make it into a Credit Card Holder. 

I also made a row of stitching under each
card slot so that the Credit Card
would not slide down out of sight.
This was not called for in the directions but
I thought it needed it.

I then took the other piece
that was prepared for the back of the wallet
 and stitched it so that it could be a small card holder.  

Folded into thirds it 
works great. 
I think I will add a snap fastener to
it to keep it together.

I just love this fabric.  It has scenes from
Peggy's Cove Nova Scotia,
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Cavendish Beach, Prince Edward Island.

It is real Canadiana.

Peggy.

3 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Very, very cute...sure would make lovely gifts for sewing friends or well...anybody! Great idea with your own designing touches!

cmcleonard said...

Very nice, but here's an idea. What about lining them with foil or foil-like fabric that will prevent skimming?

Unknown said...

These credit card holders is available in number of different designs. card holders is important for your credit and debit cards.
card holders