Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Good Therapy Session Today.

We had a great quilt therapy session today.  Lots of laughs and a few frustrations and we seemed to get past those okay with a little help all around. 

It was a beautiful week here temperature wise so not much quilting was done on our own, so today we all worked hard to accomplish something.

Joyce got the table topper trimmed and the binding sewn on.  The topper is an octagon so the binding was a challenge but she got it completed and is ready to do the hand sewing.

I really like the striped fabric on the binding.

Maria was still working on her mystery quilt and she was able to sew the main pieces together.  Now she has to add the borders.

If you look closely you can see
lady bugs on this quilt.

I was working on my spring wall hanging and I was able to finish it.  Tomorrow I am going to go and purchase the backing.

Spring has Sprung.

No comments: