Saturday, December 1, 2012

Another Great Therapy Session on Tuesday

There were just 3 of us this week and a lot was accomplished by all of us.

Pierina's new grand-daughter is going to have a lovely Christmas stocking that she can fill with all kinds of goodies.

She is appliqueing the Santa on and putting
a patch on the toe.
 
Santa nicely appliqued.
 
Maria has been working on her letters for Ryan's Max and Whiskers
quilt.
 
 
She is ready to applique now and then add
the piano key border.
 
I am working on my Christmas Cushions and have
the flying geese sewn on to one of the
center squares.
 
I was able to finish both of them
over the week-end.
 
This pattern is from Moda Bakeshop.  I am really
happy the way they turned out.
They are cushion covers that I put over my
living-room cushions and when Christmas
is over I will take them off and revert
back to my regular cushions.
 
They can  be put away for another year.
 
Peggy
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: