Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Two New Comfort Quilts

When Lynda and I were in the Maritime Provences I had two things on my mission to accomplish list.  I wanted more fabric with food on it and I wanted to buy some fabric that was very indicative of the Maritimes.  I was able to fulfill both things.  I haven't done my Maritimes quilt yet but I did finish another quilt with preserves.


I had so much fun choosing the fabrics for this quilt.  I have bananas, mushrooms, onions, french fries, lettuce, corn on the cob and of course chocolate chipits.  Every jar is different.  This quilt is actually a pattern for a Bug Jar Quilt.

Star Flower Block Quilt

One day while I was flipping through the Internet I came across this pattern and really loved it.  It was one that I really had to make.  More half-square triangles just arranged in a beautiful pattern.
I found the pattern HERE.

Peggy

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Both quilts are lovely - and I particularly like the star quilt!