Thursday, October 20, 2011

Schnibbles Class

Last night I took the second of two classes making a Schnibbles Quilt.  We used Carrie Nelson's Schnibbles times two book.  With this book you can make quilts using 5" charm squares or 10" layer cakes or just that size of scraps.

We also used Deb Tucker's Wing Clipper Ruler to make our flying geese for the quilt.  There is a video on youtube on how to use this ruler.  I took this class because I had heard a lot about this ruler and wanted to learn how to use it. 

Wendy was the instructor
She has made a lot of these quilts,
so it was a great class.

It is always good to take a class from
someone who has made the quilt
before.


The class busy working.



Maria's - almost finished


Marlene's - one row done


Maureen's piano key border.

Maureen's finished and
she used all scraps.
Isn't it beautiful.!!


This is mine.
I have to add the piano key border.
The border is sown together so hopefully I should
have it finished in a day or so.
Peggy

2 comments:

Carol said...

Quilt clsasses are the best. Love your colors.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking my class Peggy, it was really fun!