Friday, October 21, 2011

Thursday Quilting

We have started getting back together again on Thursdays to do some quilting.  Now that summer is over things are getting back to normal and Pierina and I are back from Europe, we decided that we should start getting together again to do some quilting and visiting.  This was the first time that everyone was available so we didn't get a lot done but we sure had a fun time.



Joyce is working on her bed scarf  and
is planning some cushions to match.

We were trying to decide if she should leave
a border around the centre or not.
We decided that the border looks better
on than cut off.


So now she has to cut out some more squares
for her cushions.


Pierina is quilting her SunFlower table topper.


Maria is adding binding with piping onto her
Convergence Quilt.
She is using Ricky Tims method of binding
that we saw at the Super Seminar.


We had a visitor this week.
Bev is visiting from B.C., she is wearing a scarf
that Maria made and is knitting one
for herself.
I think I have to make a few of those.

I was working on the piano key border for
my Schnibbles Quilt.
It took me a while to decide how to put them
together and I finally decided that
the four sides should all be the same.

Peggy

No comments: