Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ring out the Old, Bring in the New.

It has been a busy 2 weeks with company for Christmas and a grand-daughter from down east visiting her father and us.  I had to dismantle my sewing room so that Lynda would have a place to sleep, but I left a lot of the fabric in the room.  I figured she could live among the fabric but the rest had to go.  Things are starting to get back to normal around here.  I even put the soup pot on today.

I can now post the rest of the pictures of gifts I made for Christmas.  


For Christine & Gary

This is made from upholstery fabric cut into
5 inch squares and lined with cotton
fabric.

For Lynda
For the Grandchildren
For Maria
For Colleen
For Terry
There wasn't enough green fabric for the binding
on all 8 placemats so 
I used cat fabric for the second set.

Now I have to get caught up on my BOM and put together quilts from all the BOM that I made over this past year.
Happy New Year.
Peggy.




No comments: