Friday, January 4, 2013

What I am Working On

I am working on putting a quilt together for Lynda.  She bought the rooster fabric in London England last year and I haven't done much with it, so we went shopping over Christmas time and she purchased some more fabric to go with the roosters.  I put together a few practice blocks today and I like them.  It is nice to work on something for Lynda because she gives me carte blanche.  I then have the opportunity to design a quilt  and put it together how ever I choose.  This will be a fun process.


The flowers in the beige fabric are part of
the rooster fabric.  I thought I would
incorporate them into the block 
and chose to put them in the 4 patch.

I took the next picture during the Christmas holidays when I could get the three of them together.

Three of my grandchildren.

Peggy


No comments: