Friday, April 4, 2014

The Exploding Block

Every day I get an email from Missouri Star Quilt Company with their deal of the day and every now and then they send an email with a new tutorial.  Last week the new one was 'the exploding block'.  When I went to Neebing Needlers last Wednesday Linda G had made a few and was showing the rest of the gals how to make them.  It is a great block and I knew that I just had to try to make one.  

I made mine explode 5 times and then wondered what I was going to do with this block.
I always find that it is easier to make several blocks rather
than just one at a time so I made 4 of them.
I added the green borders and made them into placemats.
These will go to Meals on Wheels.  I hope someone else
enjoys them as much I do.
Peggy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alva showed me her blocks, they look like fun! Great to have made yours for MOW's such a great program!